Welcome Message

Thursday, December 3, 2009

2nd Degree Black Belt? Check. Seriously? Check.

It's true- I'm actually a 2nd Degree Black Belt. That means not only did I achieve absolute perfection in my karate discipline; I took it a step further. I took it to the 2nd Degree. "Hey, I'm a Black Belt" to me is basically saying, "Hey, I took Whothefuckcares Karate and did pretty good I guess." Really?  Just admit you're out-classed and fetch me a footpad, shitface, okay?  I led 40 year-old grown men and women through stretching and pre-karate exercises when I was 9 years old.  I won first place in Orlando for the "forms" competition that was basically me silently performing a series of "karate moves" versus the air.  After my triumph in Orlando I went to the Epcot Center at Disney World and actually felt a closer connection to Little China and Little Japan than everyone else.  It all made total sense after the Chinese dragon puppet chose me out of all the other kids to shake hands with at Epcot Center watch the fucking clip below thanks.


That's Sensei Terry Silver.  It's disrespectful (and frankly fucking rude) to address a karate teacher without saying "Sensei" beforehand.

4 comments:

  1. My god. The clip with Daniel cowering in the corner just reminded me of what a complete puss he is in this movie. He utterly gets his ass whooped in the end. If I were him, I'd be ashamed of my "win". This movie left me feeling incomplete. I mean, even the girl in the movie was just his "friend." If not for the "bad guys" in this movie (who played their parts very well), this movie wouldn't be worth watching at all.

    --Shain A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, I could have use a few more "quotation marks?"

    --Shain A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know, the only "way" to talk about Karate Kid III is to use lots of "quotation marks". And you're right, Dannyboy got slaughtered. There's no fucking way LaRusso wins that match against Mike "Badboy" Barnes. No way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea as much as it actually getting implemented! Thanks, Nine Deuce!

    ReplyDelete